Online BBA in Retail and Sales Management
Online BBA Retail and Sales Management is a dynamic programme tailored to empower individuals with the skills needed to thrive in the competitive retail landscape
Offered By -10 Universities
Course Duration - 3 years
Get more information about
Online BBA in Retail and Sales Management
Fill in these details and unveil the power of Online BBA in Retail and Sales Management
Your Personal Data is safe with us.
Online BBA in Retail and Sales Management : Overview
The Online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Retail and Sales Management is a dynamic programme tailored to empower individuals with the skills needed to thrive in the competitive retail landscape. The Online BBA in Retail and Sales Management specifically designed to cater to the needs of working professionals, this programme has secured approvals from prestigious bodies such as the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the Distance Education Bureau (DEB), and the University Grants Commission (UGC), ensuring a curriculum of the highest quality.
International students are also invited to join this enriching educational experience of Online BBA in Retail and Sales Management offering a global perspective on the intricacies of retail and sales management. The duration of the Online BBA in Family Business Management Programme is three years. However, for several universities, candidates are allotted a time frame of 1-2 years to complete the programme. The course duration is strategically structured to accommodate the busy schedules of working individuals, allowing for a seamless integration of academic pursuits with professional commitments. Through the online mode of learning, students can access course materials and engage in discussions from anywhere in the world, fostering a diverse and collaborative learning environment.
Recognizing the diverse needs of learners, the programme of online BBA in Retail and Sales Management boasts a flexible learning process, allowing individuals to tailor their educational journey according to their unique requirements. Candidates explore the exciting realm of Retail and Sales Management through this innovative Online BBA programme, where tradition meets technology, and where candidates will be equipped with the skills to excel in the rapidly evolving world of retail.
Key Highlights of Online BBA in Retail and Sales Management
- The course of Online BBA in Retail and Sales Management is tailored for working professionals.
- AICTE, DEB, and UGC approvals ensure the academic quality of this programme.
- The online BBA programme is open to international students, fostering a global perspective.
- The flexible course duration accommodates the diverse schedules of candidates and allows them to complete their academic journey at their own pace.
- Online mode of learning bridges the gap between quality education and remote areas and provides accessibility from any location.
- This online BBA course grants a collaborative online environment for diverse interactions with peers and faculty.
- Students will equip themselves with the strategic integration of theoretical and practical knowledge.
- The curriculum of this course is Industry-relevant the provides competitive retail landscapes to candidates throughout their academic journey.
- Candidates get several opportunities for networking and collaboration during project work and real-time internship programs.
The Detailed Curriculum of Online BBA in Retail and Sales Management
Other Specialisations of Online BBA
Eligibility Criteria for Online BBA in Retail and Sales Management
- Completion of 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The minimum aggregate marks requirement is 50-60%.
- Non-native English speakers may need to demonstrate language proficiency through exams like IELTS or TOEFL
- Some universities may require a letter of intent from candidates.
- For working professionals, relevant work experience of 2-3 years may be considered
- International students are welcome to apply for an online BBA programme in Retail and Sales Management.
- Candidates need to clear university-conducted entrance exams or interviews during the application process.
- Candidates are required to check eligibility criteria for respective universities they should meet the eligibility criteria essential for admission consideration.
- Retail Manager
- Sales Executive
- Merchandising Specialist
- E-commerce Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Supply Chain Analyst (Retail)
- Brand Manager
- Entrepreneur in Retail
- Retail Analytics Professional