Online BBA in Advertising and Branding
Online BBA in Advertising and Branding programme has been offered by several online and distance universities nationwide which are AICTE, UGC, and DEB-approved
Offered By -10 Universities
Course Duration - 3 years
Get more information about
Online BBA in Advertising and Branding
Fill in these details and unveil the power of Online BBA in Advertising and Branding
Your Personal Data is safe with us.
Online BBA in Advertising and Branding : Overview
The Online Bachelor of Business Administration commonly known as BBA is an undergraduate-level degree programme in Advertising and Branding that spans for three years. The programme is designed to cater to the needs and requirements of candidates like working professionals, housewives, and those students who can not pursue on-campus traditional learning with their existing personal and professional commitments. The online mode of learning has made it possible for working professionals to continue their further studies.
The online BBA in Advertising and Branding programme has been offered by several online and distance universities nationwide which are AICTE, UGC, and DEB-approved. Such accreditations have made the course one of the most sought-after courses among the student community worldwide. Several universities warmly welcome International students around the globe to apply for the Online BBA in Advertising and Branding Programme.
The curriculum of the online BBA in Advertising and Branding programme is delivered in the English language. So candidates applying for this dynamic course of Online BBA in Advertising and Branding should be proficient in the English language. International and non-English speakers are required to clear exams like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, or any university-specific exams during the admission process.
Seasoned faculty members and subject matter experts in combination with esteemed industry experts have designed the detailed curriculum of the course that equips students with detailed knowledge about the topic. During the academic journey, candidates will learn core subjects like Introduction to Business, Principles of Working, Business Mathematics, Advertising Copywriting, Digital Marketing, and several others.
During the academic journey of The online BBA in Advertising and Branding programme, candidates will be engaged in project works and real-time industry internships which will help them to upgrade their skills and also they will able to understand the industry-specific work. The online learning platform allows candidates like working professionals, international students, and students belonging to different remote areas to attain the degree with more flexibility at their own pace from the comfort of their houses.
Key Highlights of Online BBA in Advertising and Branding
- The online BBA programme in Advertising and Branding is an undergraduate degree.
- The course duration spans 3 years, which is further divided into 6 equal semesters of 6 months duration each.
- Several top-notch universities nationwide offered the online BBA course in Advertising and Branding course.
- Accrediting bodies such as AICTE, UGC, and DEB have granted their recognition to the online BBA course in Advertising and Branding.
- During the academic journey, candidates will be equipped with several core subjects of this domain, with the help of which candidates will be able to start new ventures or expand their existing businesses, etc.
- The Advertising and Branding industry is one of the fastest-growing industries that has very scope and career opportunities nationwide.
- Candidates pursuing The online BBA in Advertising and Branding programme will be equipped with leadership skills, business acumen, etc.
The Detailed Curriculum of Online BBA in Advertising and Branding
|Introduction to Business
|Principles of Marketing
|Introduction to Advertising
|Principles of Branding
|Social Media Marketing
|Media Planning and Buying
|Entrepreneurship and Innovation
|E-commerce and Branding
|Integrated Marketing Communications
Other Specialisations of Online BBA
Eligibility Criteria for Online BBA in Advertising and Branding
- Candidates seeking online BBA programmes should have cleared 10+2 with minimum aggregate marks of 50-60% from a recognized board of education.
- Candidates belonging to different streams (Science, Commerce, or Arts) are eligible to apply.
- A few universities might require candidates to pass a university-specific entrance test as a part of the admission process.
- The curriculum of the course will be delivered in the English language. Candidates are required to be proficient in the English language.
- There is no specific age requirement, but candidates between the ages of 17 to 25 years are expected.
- Candidates must complete the online application form available on the university’s official website.
- Marketing Manager
- Promotions Director
- Brand Manager
- Public Relation Manager
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Manager
- SEO Specialist