Online BBA in International Finance
Online BBA in International Finance Programme is tailored to accommodate the hectic schedules of working professionals
Offered By -10 Universities
Course Duration - 3 years
Get more information about
Online BBA in International Finance
Fill in these details and unveil the power of Online BBA in International Finance
Your Personal Data is safe with us.
Online BBA in International Finance : Overview
The Online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in International Finance, is a bachelor’s degree programme designed to meet the diverse needs of working professionals and global learners. The Online BBA programme holds esteemed approvals from the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the Distance Education Bureau (DEB), and the University Grants Commission (UGC), ensuring a curriculum that adheres to the highest academic standards with quality education.
The online BBA in International Finance Programme is tailored to accommodate the hectic schedules of working professionals. the online BBA programme offers a flexible learning process to students which bridges the gap between quality education and remote areas. The course lasts for 3-years and is structured to allow candidates to integrate their academic pursuits with their personal and professional commitments seamlessly. The online learning mode provides accessibility to course materials and interactions with faculty from any corner of the globe, fostering a truly global learning experience.
International students are welcome to join this dynamic programme of online BBA in International Finance, gaining insights into the intricacies of international finance while engaging with a diverse cohort of learners. Whether they are working professionals seeking to enhance their financial acumen or an international student aspiring to delve into finance. The Online BBA in International Finance offers a comprehensive and flexible educational journey that transcends geographical boundaries. The online BBA programme in International Finance shaping the future of global finance through innovative online learning experiences.
Key Highlights of Online BBA in International Finance
- The online BBA programme in International Finance is an undergraduate programme.
- The online learning mode provides an opportunity for candidates to access quality education in the ever-evolving International Finance domain.
- Working professionals seeking career advancement in this dynamic field of International Finance with online learning platforms can easily attain their degrees without disrupting their jobs.
- Online BBA in International Finance has approvals and recognitions from AICTE, UGC, and DEB.
- The comprehensive curriculum of the online BBA in International Finance is designed in combination with both working professionals and experienced faculty members.
- Esteemed industry experts and experienced faculty members will train candidates by maintaining a proper balance of theoretical and practical approaches.
- The online learning platform enables students to learn from the best educators while sitting at their homes.
- Candidates can clear their doubts from faculty through online interactive classes.
- The course duration is 3 years. However, many universities have granted candidates a time window to complete their academic journey in 4-5 years.
- The Detailed Curriculum of Online BBA in International Finance
|Principles of Management
|Introduction to International Finance
|Global Economic Issues
|Risk Management in Finance
|Entrepreneurship and Innovation
|International Business Law
|International Financial Markets
|Derivatives and Risk Hedging
|Business Law and Ethics
|Project in International Finance
Other Specialisations of Online BBA
Eligibility Criteria for Online BBA in International Finance
- 10+2 or equivalent required.
- At least 50-60% minimum marks required in 10+2.
- IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, or university-specific exams are required to be cleared by non-English speakers and International students.
- Individuals having 4-5 years of working experience can apply for this programme.
- Working professionals should surrender a letter of recommendation to the concerned university from the employers or professors.
- Working professionals need to submit a letter of intention in which candidates should have mentioned the purpose of pursuing an Online BBA Course in International Finance.
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Banker
- International Trade Specialist
- Risk Analyst
- Corporate Finance Manager
- Financial Consultant
- Treasury Analyst
- Portfolio Manager
- International Business Development Manager
- Financial Planner, and more