Banking & Financial Services
The Bachelor of Vocation in Banking & Financial Services programme is designed to enable students in a range of banking and its domains. This curriculum surrounds banking, risk management, finance, investments, computer applications, and Information Technology.
Offered By - 1 Universities
Course Duration - 3 years
Course Eligibility - 10+2
Get more information about Banking & Financial Services
Fill in these details and unveil the power of Banking & Financial Services
Your Personal Data is safe with us.
Banking & Financial Services : Overview
B.VOC in Banking and Financial Course Overview
The Bachelor of Vocation in Banking & Financial Services programme is designed to enable students in a range of banking and its domains. This curriculum surrounds banking, risk management, finance, investments, computer applications, and Information Technology. The steady growth of digitalization of banking operations has transpired as a catalyst in these sectors, highlighting the expanding requirement for well-trained and experienced professionals in this field.
In 2013, the University UGC introduced an extensively three-year Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc) degree programme, which has garnered recognition and approvals from esteemed bodies like AICTE and UGC. Additionally, B.Voc holds a membership with AIU and PCI.
The Curriculum of B.VOC in Banking and Financial Course
|English Language and Communicative English
|Introduction to Communication Skill
|Fundamentals of Information Technology
|Basic Numerical Methods
|Indian Financial System
|Management Theory and Practices
|Sales and Marketing
|Introduction to Banking and Insurance
|Indian Securities Market
|Introduction to Financial Services
|Banking Operation and Principles of Investment
|Project – I
|Soft Skills and Personality Development
|Bank Credit Management
|Customer Relationship ManagementPractical
|Human Values and Professional Ethics
|Fundamentals of Accounting
|Banking and Insurance Law
|Financial Markets and Institution
|Mutual Fund / Insurance Products
|Business Research Methods
|Human Resource Management
|Banking and Insurance Operations – Lab
|Project Report and Viva
|Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking
- Banker: A banker can work in several sectors within a bank, such as consumer loans, investment banking, and Customer Services.
- Financial Analyst: B.VOC in Banking and Financial Services enables organizations to invest by investigating financial data and generating financial reports.
- Financial Advisor: A financial advisor helps both individuals and businesses strategize, making informed investment choices, financial matters, and effectively administering their assets.
- Stockbroker: A stock dealer sells and purchases stocks in the name of clients.
- Risk Manager: Risk Manager assists industries in investigating and managing risks associated with business operations.