Tourism and Hospitality
The curriculum of the B.Voc course in Tourism and Hospitality circumscribes subjects including Tourism Strategy, Management Principles, Tourism Marketing, Planning for Indian Heritage Tourism, Management Principles, Financial Management, Tourism Operations, Tourism Economics, Introduction to Tourism Entities, and Human Resource Development.
Offered By - 1 Universities
Course Duration - 3 years
Course Eligibility - ewf
Get more information about Tourism and Hospitality
Fill in these details and unveil the power of Tourism and Hospitality
Your Personal Data is safe with us.
Tourism and Hospitality : Overview
Bachelor of Vocation in - Tourism and Hospitality
The contemporary world is interconnected, and the tourism sector around the globe is experiencing remarkable growth, highlighting the enlargement of human resources in this domain. The curriculum of the B.Voc course in Tourism and Hospitality circumscribes subjects including Tourism Strategy, Management Principles, Tourism Marketing, Planning for Indian Heritage Tourism, Management Principles, Financial Management, Tourism Operations, Tourism Economics, Introduction to Tourism Entities, and Human Resource Development.
Bachelor of Vocation in - Tourism and Hospitality is an integrated three-year programme that is approved by the statutory bodies including AICTE and UGC, along with the membership of AIU and PCI.
B.Voc Course Overview
University Grants Commission introduced the Bachelor of Vocation in 2013, commonly known as the B.Voc degree programme, with several entry and exit points. This degree programme grants a diploma certificate to candidates upon completing their first year in their respective fields. The motive of the B.Voc degree programme is to equip students with comprehensive knowledge in a balanced proportion of theoretical and practical aspects to handle the difficulties of tasks in a real-time work environment.
Objectives of B.Voc Course
- B.Voc equips candidates with the combination of practical professional skills with admissible general study content.
- B.Voc ensures that students are work-ready with adequate knowledge and skills at each program exit point.
- B.Voc provides flexibility to learners through pre-established entry and several exit points.
- B.Voc offers social climbing to students coming out of 10+2 with job-related subjects.
The curriculum of the B.Voc Course in Tourism and Hospitality
|Introduction to Marketing
|Introduction to Hospitality
|Principles and Practices of Management
|Communication Skills - 1
|Tourism Products of India
|Tourism Principles, Policies and Practices
|Travel Agency and Tour Operations
|Customer Relationship Management
|Travel Agency and Tour Operations
|Special Interest Tourism
|Accounting and Financial Management
|Airline and Cargo Management
|Global Tourism Geography
|Summer Training Project
|Tourism and Disaster Management
|Basic Airfare and Ticketing
|Computer Reservation System
|Event Management and MICE
|Sales and Distribution Management in Tourism
|Legal and Regulatory Framework in Travel and Tourism
|Elective – 1 (Group – A)
|Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship
|Elective – 2 (Group – B)
- Food and Beverage Manager: Managing and looking after a hotel or restaurant's food and beverage functions.
- Travel Agent: Travel agents help customers with their traveling plans, including flights, activities, and accommodations.
- Tour Guide: Tour guide making informative and leading tourists on tours, either internationally or domestically.
- Tourism Manager: Managing and supervising the planning and execution of tourism projects and initiatives.
- Adventure Tour Operator: Arranging more significant adventure tours, including rafting, trekking, and other outdoor activities.