Management and Entrepreneurship
B.Voc inculcates faith and efficacy in intending entrepreneurs, equipping them with the knowledge and skills necessary to initiate and effectively superintend their businesses.
Offered By - 1 Universities
Course Duration - 3 years
Course Eligibility - 10+2
Get more information about Management and Entrepreneurship
Fill in these details and unveil the power of Management and Entrepreneurship
Your Personal Data is safe with us.
Management and Entrepreneurship : Overview
A rapidly growing economy urges an increased occupancy of entrepreneurs and skilled managers. Without experienced management skills and abilities, enterprises are prone to face failure. B.Voc inculcates faith and efficacy in intending entrepreneurs, equipping them with the knowledge and skills necessary to initiate and effectively superintend their businesses. B.Voc in Management and Entrepreneurship programme inclusive curriculum provides a beneficial understanding of financial management, planning, human resources, materials management, and accounting. Furthermore, the B.Voc in Management and Entrepreneurship programme prepares individuals to run after for managerial roles within larger corporate giants.
UGC introduced an ultimate three-year Bachelor of the Vocation degree programme in 2013, often known as B.Voc. B.Voc has approvals from many esteemed bodies like AICTE and UGC. Also, B.Voc has a membership of AIU.
The curriculum of the B.VOC Course in Management and Entrepreneurship
|Basics of Marketing
|Computer Application in Retail Business
|Basics of Retailing
|Fundamental of Accounting
|Fundamentals of Customer Services
|Computer Application in Retail Business Practical
|Basics of Marketing Practical
|Fundamentals of Customer Services Practical
|Fundamentals of Accounting Practical
|Project – I
|Project – II
|Business Organization and Management
|Customer Relationship Management
|Business Organization and Management Practical
|Retail Management Practical
|Business Economics Practical
|Customer Relationship Management Practical
|Business Communication - Practical
|Consumer Behaviour Practical
|Human Resources Management
|Advertising and Brand Management
|Elements of Salesmanship
|Merchandise Buying and Planning
|Supply Chain Management
|Elements of Salesmanship - Practical
|Entrepreneurship Development Practical
|Human Resources Management Practical
|Elective – 1 (Group – A)
|Supply Chain Management Practical
|Advertising and Brand Management Practical
- Entrepreneurship: B.VOC enables students to start new ventures and develop new products and services.
- Business Development: B.VOC assists students in exploring new opportunities and generating strategies to enable companies to grow and expand their business.
- Sales and Marketing: Selling products and developing business strategies.
- Consultant: The B.VOC course in Management and Entrepreneurship enables students to become advisors on several business-related issues, including operations, strategy, and marketing.
- Non-Profit Management: B.VOC plays an essential role in benefitting society through non-profit sectors by building and implementing new programs.