Online MBA Admission 2024 - Eligibility & Top College
Online MBA Admission 2024 - Eligibility & Top College,Jan 19, 2024
Online MBA Programs
Jan 19, 2024
Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a two-year postgraduate program that enables students to develop management skills. The online MBA course holds recognition from the statutory bodies including AICTE, UGC, and DEB making it one of the chosen career prospects among fresh graduates from any discipline. The online MBA program encompasses different specializations such as Marketing, Finance, Accounting, and more.
Several online trailblazing universities offer online MBA programs for candidates who have completed their graduation from any recognized university and working professionals who hold a considerable amount of working experience in any relevant field. Universities such as Online Amity University, LPU Online, UPES, SVSU Online, CU Online, BITS Pilani, MU Online, D.Y. Patil Online University, and more.
The comprehensive curriculum of an online MBA program has been meticulously tailored by industry experts in combination with well-versed faculty members. The combination of industry experts and experienced faculty members perfectly blends the curriculum with theoretical and practical knowledge. In this blog post, we will delve into the Online MBA dynamics such as course duration, fees, eligibility criteria, whether an entrance exam is needed to get admission in an online MBA course, and more.
Highlights of the Online MBA Program
|Any relevant undergraduate degree from any recognized university.
For working professionals a considerable amount of working experience.
|Merit and Entrance Examination
|Top online MBA specializations
|Marketing, Finance, Operations Management, Human Resource Management, Business Analytics, International Business
|CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, and SNAP
|Rs. 30,000* to Rs. 500,000*
|Financial Advisor, Finance Manager, Project Manager, Business Development Manager, Advertising Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager
|Average Annual Salary
|INR 5,00,000 to INR 600,000
|Finance, Banking, Insurance, Advertisement, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Entertainment, Information Technology
|Amazon, Flipkart, Microsoft, TCS, HCL, Deloitte
Why Study Online MBA?
Taking an online MBA education can help students develop their management skills and lead to several interesting new employment opportunities. Several advantages are provided by the Online MBA Course, including recognition, adaptability, networking possibilities, a global viewpoint, and expert instruction. The majority of online MBA programs in India maintain the same environment and curriculum as their on-campus MBA programs.
Several online universities offer online MBA programs with industrial projects and internship opportunities. Students can also study an online MBA from educational institutes like IIMs to take advantage of attractive opportunities in their desired fields. Getting an online MBA in India can help further an individual’s career in a variety of exciting sectors, not just management.
Advantages of Online MBA
An Online MBA course provides several advantages to individuals who have enrolled in it whether they are traditional students or working professionals. Here, are some enlisted benefits of pursuing an online MBA program:
- Students who have enrolled in an Online MBA can attain their degree by self-paced learning.
- Online MBA programs let candidates attain their degrees flexibly at their own pace from anywhere and anytime.
- Candidates who are enrolling in an online MBA program need not visit campus in person. They just need to have an internet-enabled computer/ mobile device.
- Working professionals who are seeking career advancement can continue their educational journey without disrupting their personal and professional commitments.
- Online mode of learning allows international students to enroll in an online MBA course in their desired specialization.
- Online MBA allows students to explore and make more industry connections worldwide.
Who can enroll in an Online MBA?
- Students who have completed their undergraduate from any recognized university.
- Students should have gained minimum aggregate marks in their undergraduate degrees.
- Several online MBA programs might ask working professionals to have a considerable amount of working experience.
- Several online MBA programs might ask applicants to mention the scores they have achieved in entrance exams like XAT, CAT, MAT, CMAT, and SNAP.
- Some Online MBA programs allow working professionals to enroll in an online MBA program without taking any entrance exams such as XAT, CAT, CMAT, SNAP, and MAT.
Online MBA Admission 2024
- Candidates who are seeking admission to an online MBA should have checked the eligibility criteria of the university if they are willing to be admitted.
- Candidates should navigate the online application form on the official website of the university. They should fallout it out with the mandatory information such as prior educational qualifications including mark sheets or passing certificates.
- Once candidates have uploaded scanned copies of their documents, they should wait for document verification from the concerned university.
- Once, the document verification is done, they are advised to pay the application fee of the course that the concerned university sets.
- After the application fee, the university will send a confirmation mail to the student who carries the admission confirmation letter of the particular student.
- Finally, students should proceed to make course payments.
- Candidates can start their classes once they receive their unique enrollment number from the university.
Popular Universities Offering Online/Distance MBA
Several pioneering universities/ colleges nationwide offer an online/distance master of business administration (MBA) program, especially for working professionals. Meanwhile, below is a list of some pioneering universities in India:
- Online Manipal University
- Online LPU
- Chandigarh University Online
- BITS Pilani Online
- MU Online
- DPU Online
- Jain Online University
- SVSU Online University
- SGVU Online University
- MRU Online
- MMDU Online
- UPES Online
- IGNOU Online
- Sikkim Alpine University Online
- Nalanda Open University
- IIM- Ahmedabad, and More.
Other Types of MBA
|Online Global MBA
|MBA Distance Education
|Online MBA for Working Professionals
|MBA Dual Specialisation online
Popular Specializations of Online/ Distance MBA
Other Online Executive MBAs in Demand
Demanding Online/Distance MBA Dual Specializations
Frequently Asked Queries
A1. Both online and distance MBA degree programs enable students to complete their MBA degree with flexibility at their convenience at any time from anywhere in the world. Meanwhile, candidates pursuing a Distance MBA program might have to visit campus in person for classes, project submission, or exams. However, students pursuing an Online MBA program need not visit campus throughout their whole educational journey. A high-speed internet-enabled computer or mobile device is a prerequisite. They can take classes, exams, submit their project works, and assignments online mode only.
A2. It is not mandatory but some online/distance universities might ask working professionals to have a professional working experience in their respective fields for a considerable amount of time such as 4-5 years.