Online Executive MBA in Human Resource Management
The Online Executive MBA course in Human Resource Management is accredited by several statutory bodies, including AICTE, UGC, and DEB, making this course credible and authentic worldwide.
Offered By -0 Universities
Course Duration - 2 years
Get more information about
Online Executive MBA in Human Resource Management
Fill in these details and unveil the power of Online Executive MBA in Human Resource Management
Your Personal Data is safe with us.
Online Executive MBA in Human Resource Management : Overview
An online Executive MBA or PGDM Executive programme in Human Resource Management (HRM) is meticulously invented to empower students with the latest technologies and tools of the HR Department. HRM professionals are responsible for recruiting and managing teams of employees within an organization.
Candidates seeking admission to an online EMBA in Human Resources programme gain insights to ensure organizations' physical and mental well-being. The Executive MBA course empowers students with the key skills needed to establish an organization's reputation as an attractive employer in the market. The Online Executive Master of Business and Administration is designed by considering the tight schedule of working professionals, and the online mode of learning enables working professionals to continue their higher studies in Human resources management for their career advancement without disrupting their existing commitments and jobs.
The online Executive MBA programme in Human Capital Management (HCM) encircles basic and advanced Human Resource Management aspects. The Online Executive MBA course in Human Resource Management is accredited by several statutory bodies, including AICTE, UGC, and DEB, making this course credible and authentic worldwide.
The approvals from the statutory bodies attract students from all around the globe. Several universities might consider the scores of entrance exams such as IELTS and SAT.
This Online Executive MBA Course provides students with a balanced theoretical and practical approach to several core subjects, including Learning and Development, Business Analytics, Foundations of Business Management, Human Resources Management, and others. Candidates get leadership roles such as HR Generalist, HR Executive, HR Manager, Employee Relations Manager, and many others.
Key features of Online Executive MBA in Human Resources Management
- The Approvals from AICTE and UGC make this programme authentic and prove the quality of education offered by this course.
- Working professionals seeking career advancement in Human Resources Management can also pursue this course with their existing jobs with the online learning mode.
- Pioneer industry experts with experienced faculty members have designed a comprehensive curriculum that empowers the students to attain top leadership positions in this domain.
- The average tuition fee for an Executive MBA course in Human Resources Management ranges between INR 5,00,000 and INR 10,00,000.
- Students can pay their tuition fees with the easy EMI option with a 0% interest rate.
- The average salary the candidates get after completing an Executive MBA course in Human Resources Management ranges from INR 6,00,000 to INR 12,00,000.
The Comprehensive Curriculum of Online EMBA in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
|Term 3 (Project Term)
Eligibility Criteria for Online EMBA in Human Resources Management
- Several universities require candidates to hold at least 5 years of industry experience in the same field.
- Individuals must have gained their bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a relevant field.
- Candidates must be fluent in the English Language.
- International students can gain admission to an Executive MBA in HR Management based on common exams like TOEFL, IELTS, and SAT scores.
- Several universities may ask for a letter of recommendation from professional and academic references.
Other Types of MBA
|Online Global MBA
|MBA Distance Education
|Online MBA for Working Professionals
|MBA Dual Specialisation online
Application Process for Online Executive MBA in Human Resources Management
- Candidates must have investigated more details about the course.
- Individuals seeking admission to this course must fall in the category of the eligibility criteria set by the concerned university.
- Candidates must surrender the mandatory documents, including prior educational certificates, address proof, etc.
- Scanned copies of the candidate’s photographs and signatures should also be uploaded during the application process.
- Students will attain their enrollment numbers designed by the concerned university.
- Students are suggested to save their designated enrollment number for future reference during the educational journey.
Other Online Executive MBAs in Demand
|Banking & Financial Services
|Global Logistics & Supply Chain
|Construction & Project
|Online Dual Degree in EMBA
|Supply Chain Management
|Leadership & Strategy
|Data Science And Analytics
|Accounting and Finance
Career Prospects after Online Executive MBA in Human Resources Management
- HR Generalist
- HR Executive
- HR Consultant
- HR Specialist
- Employee Relations Manager
- Technical Recruiter