Online B.com in Law
B.Com in LLB program for working professionals and fresh graduates with the essential skills and knowledge to thrive in the legal domain
Offered By -7 Universities
Course Duration - 3 years
Get more information about
Online B.com in Law
Fill in these details and unveil the power of Online B.com in Law
Your Personal Data is safe with us.
Online B.com in Law : Overview
The Online B.Com in Law Programme which is commonly known as B.Com LLB, is an undergraduate-level degree program that is designed to meet the dynamic needs of modern professionals and aspiring graduates. The B.Com degree program in Law is a five-year course that offers a unique blend of legal expertise and business acumen. The online mode of learning provides unparalleled flexibility, allowing students to pursue their degrees at their own pace and from the comfort of their homes.
In a world where the legal landscape is constantly evolving, the online B.Com program in Law (B.Com LLB) is crafted to equip working professionals and fresh graduates with the essential skills and knowledge to thrive in the legal domain. The curriculum, approved by esteemed statutory bodies including AICTE, DEB, and UGC, is a collaborative effort between industry experts and experienced faculty members with subject matter experts, that ensures the content is not only academically rigorous but also practical and relevant to the challenges of the real world.
One of the key highlights of this Online B.Com in Law Program (B.Com LLB) is its accessibility to students worldwide. Regardless of geographical location, students can apply for the course and join a diverse community of learners. The online learning platform fosters a collaborative and interactive environment, enabling them to engage with the online study material and with other students, transcending borders and time zones.
Candidates embark on a transformative journey to shape their future as legal professionals by joining the online B.Com in Law Program. This course opens a myriad of career opportunities for graduates after completing their degree.
- The online B.Com course in Law (B.Com LLB) is a bachelor’s degree program, that can be pursued follow by 10+2.
- The duration of an online B.Com program in law (B.Com LLB) is 5 years, which is further divided into 10 semesters.
Instead of visiting the campus, candidates can attain their degrees while sitting at their homes at their convenience.
- Several top-notch universities nationwide welcome overseas students to join the program.
- Working professionals seeking career advancement in this domain should have a working experience of at least 4-5 years.
- This course is been designed in combination with Industry experts, Subject Matter Experts ensuring quality education.
- The online mode of education helps working professionals to continue their education without disrupting their personal and professional commitments.
- The average salary of an online B.Com LLB graduate ranges between INR 3 lakh to INR 7 lakh.
The Detailed Curriculum of the course
|Accounting and Finance
|Banking and Finance
|Auditing and Taxation
|Banking and Insurance
|Stock Market Operations
- Applicants must be 10+2 graduates from a recognized board of education.
- They must have attained at least 50% to 55% of aggregate marks in 10+2.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities should attain at least 40% to 45% of aggregate marks.
- A few universities might have asked candidates to take entrance exams like CLAT UG, CUET UG, LSAT India, and CUCET.
- Legal Advisor
- Legal Manager
- Law Officer