Online B.com in International Business
The Online B.Com in International Business programme opens doors to aspiring learners not only from India but to international students as well.
Offered By -7 Universities
Course Duration - 3 years
Get more information about
Online B.com in International Business
Fill in these details and unveil the power of Online B.com in International Business
Your Personal Data is safe with us.
Online B.com in International Business : Overview
Embark on a transformative journey in the world of global commerce with the Online Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) programme in International Business. The course is tailored for full-time working professionals who are seeking career advancement and fresh graduates looking to start their careers in the dynamic domain of international Business. The Online learning mode of the course offers a flexible duration, providing an ideal balance between personal and professional commitments and academic pursuits.
The curriculum of the Online B.Com in International Business programme is meticulously crafted to impart a deep understanding of the complexities of international business, offering a fusion of theoretical knowledge and practical insights. Industry professionals collaborate with subject matter experts and seasoned faculty members to deliver a comprehensive learning experience that goes beyond traditional boundaries. The online platform maintains the level of a traditional learning approach with online live and interactive sessions with faculty members.
The Online B.Com in International Business programme is distinguished by its recognition and accreditation. The programme holds the prestigious approvals of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), ensuring compliance with the highest academic standards. Further bolstered by accreditation from the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the Distance Education Bureau (DEB), our commitment to quality education is steadfast.
The Online B.Com in International Business programme opens doors to aspiring learners not only from India but to international students as well. Several top-notch universities proudly welcome students from across the globe, fostering a diverse and enriching environment that mirrors the complexities of the international business landscape.
To explore an array of career possibilities ranging from global market analysts and trade specialists to international finance managers candidates are suggested to join this programme. In this programme candidates’ aspirations to navigate the complexities of international business are nurtured by a curriculum endorsed by industry professionals, delivered by experienced faculty members, and aligned with the highest accreditation standards. Candidates seize the opportunity to broaden their horizons and become global business leaders with Online B.Com in International Business.
- The Online B.Com in International Business programme is an undergraduate degree level course, that can be pursued after 10+2.
- The Online B.Com in International Business programme has many approvals and accreditions from esteemed educational bodies such as AICTE, DEB, and UGC.
- The curriculum of the course is crafted by seasoned industry experts along with subject matter experts and that is delivered to students by experienced faculty members.
- The online learning platform also grants flexibility to students to attain their degree in a maximum of 5-6 years by considering their personal and professional commitments
- The Online B.Com in International Business programme opens the door to an ocean of opportunities for students.
The Detailed Curriculum of the course
|Financial Analyst Item
|Banking Customer Service Representative
|Investment Banking Analyst
|Financial Services Trainee
|Financial Planner Trainee
|Stock Market Research Assistant
|Risk Management Associate
|Commercial Banking Associate
|Treasury management Trainee
|Mutual Fund Analyst
|Corporate Finance Assistant
|Wealth Management Trainee
|Corporate Banking Officer
|Insurance Sales Representative
|Accounting and Finance
|Banking and Finance
|Auditing and Taxation
|Banking and Insurance
|Stock Market Operations
Eligibility Criteria for Online B.Com in International Business
- Applicants should be 10+2 graduates from any recognised board of education.
- They must have secured 50-60% of minimum aggregate marks.
- Several universities might ask candidates to be proficient in the English Language.
- Working professionals might required to have relevant working experience.
- Some universities might also ask working professionals to submit a letter of intent with the reason for joining the course.
- Finance Trader
- External Auditor
- International Marketing Manager
- International Business Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- Finance Analyst