Online B.com in Banking and Finance
Online B.Com in Banking and Finance offers a flexible duration, allowing individuals to seamlessly integrate their studies into their busy schedules.
Offered By -7 Universities
Course Duration - 3 years
Get more information about
Online B.com in Banking and Finance
Fill in these details and unveil the power of Online B.com in Banking and Finance
Your Personal Data is safe with us.
Online B.com in Banking and Finance : Overview
Welcome to the Online Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) programme in Banking and Finance, designed specifically for working professionals seeking to enhance their expertise in the dynamic realm of finance and for students belonging to remote areas. The Online B.Com in Banking and Finance offers a flexible duration, allowing individuals to seamlessly integrate their studies into their busy schedules.
The comprehensive curriculum of the online B.Com programme in Banking and Finance is curated to equip students with the latest industry-relevant knowledge and skills. The curriculum has been developed in collaboration with industry professionals, subject matter experts, and seasoned faculty members. the coursework ensures a blend of theoretical insights and practical applications, preparing students for real-world challenges.
One of the distinguishing features of the online B.Com programme in Banking and Finance is its recognition and approval from esteemed regulatory bodies. The course holds accreditation from the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), ensuring adherence to rigorous academic standards. Furthermore, our accreditation from the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the Distance Education Bureau (DEB) underscores the programme's quality and compliance with national education norms.
the online B.Com programme in Banking and Finance fostering a diverse learning environment and extending a warm welcome to international students across the nation. The commitment to global inclusivity enriches the academic experience, providing students with a broader perspective on the intricacies of banking and finance on a global scale.
This is the transformative journey where academic excellence meets flexibility, and where candidates’ aspirations in banking and finance find the ideal platform for growth. Explore a world of opportunities, guided by a detailed curriculum endorsed by industry professionals and delivered by a team of seasoned experts.
- The online B.Com programme in Banking and Finance is a bachelor’s degree course.
- The course duration spans 3 years. But several universities allowing candidates such as working professionals to attain their degree in 4-5 years.
- Candidates can learn and upgrade their skills while sitting anywhere in the world with the help of an online learning platform.
- The online learning mode allows candidates to follow their dreams and without disrupting their existing jobs.
- The detailed curriculum of the course equips candidates with great learnings and also upgrades their skills.
- Candidates are required only to have a laptop or a mobile phone with available internet services to pursue the online programme of B.Com in Banking and Finance.
- The tuition fees of the course vary for different universities but the average tuition fees for the online B.Com course in Banking and Finance lie between INR 30,000 and INR 1,80,000.
The Detailed Curriculum of the course
|Principles of Banking
|Principles of Management
|Modern Business Environment
|Advanced Financial Accounting
|Business and Commercial Law
|Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
|ICT for Business
|Financial Markets and Services
|Banking Law-Theory and Practice
|Retail and Wholesale Banking
|Marketing of Banking Services
|Introduction to FinTech
|Credit Risk Management in Banks
|Capital Marketing and Derivatives
|Accounting and Finance
|Banking and Finance
|Auditing and Taxation
|Banking and Insurance
|Stock Market Operations
Eligibility Criteria for Online B.Com in Banking and Finance
- The online B.Com in Banking and Finance Programme can be pursued after 10+2 with a commerce stream.
- They must have cleared 10+2 with a minimum aggregate marks of 50-60% from a recognised board of education.
- A working professional with at least working experience of 2-3 years is required.
- Overseas students from friendly countries are eligible only to apply.
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Banking Analyst
- Credit Analyst
- Relationship Manager
- Wealth Manager
- Risk Analyst
- Financial Planner
- Loan Officer
- Treasury Analyst
- Corporate Finance Analyst
- Insurance Underwriter
- Financial Consultant