Online MBA Subject and syllabus ( Semester, year, stream-wise 2024)
Online MBA Subject and syllabus ( Semester, year, stream-wise 2024),Jan 16, 2024
Online MBA Programs
Jan 16, 2024
Online Master of Business Administration which is commonly known as Online MBA is a postgraduate level degree program that can be pursued after successful completion of an undergraduate degree from a relevant discipline from any recognized and approved university. Several trailblazing universities in India offer online MBA degree courses that last for 2 years (24 months) by considering the desires of individuals who are working professionals and want to continue their higher studies but can’t with the bunch of personal and professional commitments. Universities that are offering an Online MBA degree hold accreditation from apex bodies such as AICTE, UGC, DEB, NAAC (A++), and NIRF, and should be approved by the Government of India that proves the authenticity and the credibility of the course and make the course one of the most sought-after courses among the students’ community around the globe.
Several pioneering universities provided admissions based on online entrance examinations including XAT, CAT, MAT, SNAP, or University-specific entrance exams. The online mode of learning has made it easy for working professionals to continue their higher education who are seeking to advance in their careers in their respective fields or students who are residing in remote areas and have no access to quality education due to a lack of resources can continue their higher studies as per their interests. Online universities around the nation offer Online MBA degrees in different domains including Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Management, Data Science, Human resources, etc.
The comprehensive curriculum of the Online MBA course is meticulously tailored by seasoned industry experts in combination with well-versed faculty members. The curriculum of an Online MBA is tailored in a way that is perfectly blended with theoretical and practical knowledge. Students during the educational journey will have several opportunities to develop their network during industry-specific internship training and project work.
|Online Master of Business Administration (Online MBA)
|Online study material and LMS
|1. Graduation in relevant specialization
2. A relevant working experience
|CAT, XAT, MAT, SNAP, GMAT, or Industry-specific entrance exam
|Average course fee
|INR 1,00,000 to INR 5,00,000*
|Online MBA specialization in demand
|1. Sports Management
4. HR Management
5. Digital Marketing
6. Business Analytics
7. Accounting, etc
Everything about Online MBA course
- Working professional who has relevant working experience in their respective domains can upgrade their skills with which they can smoothly excel in their field and can attain top-leadership positions with a better salary package by pursuing an online MBA program in their specific field.
- Online MBA is a cutting-edge version of distance education in which students need to study their respective courses’ curricula on their own. Meanwhile, the Online mode of learning enables students to access quality education anywhere and anytime.
- Online education of the MBA program enables students including working professionals to continue their education without disrupting their personal and professional commitments.
- The exams of the online MBA courses will be taken Online through a secured online platform, students just need a laptop or mobile device equipped with high-speed internet.
Why Study Online MBA?
The Online MBA courses equip students with the essential skills in various domains such as design, marketing, management, FinTech, and operations to apply their academic knowledge to real-world business scenarios and achieve long-term organizational success. The online MBA program prepares candidates for careers in dynamic fields such as IT management, e-commerce, telecommunications, retail, hospitality, and more. It is specifically designed for working professionals, offering flexibility and affordability in completing the course.
Eligibility Criteria for Online MBA Program
- Interested students who are interested in pursuing an Online MBA Program should have completed their graduation from a relevant discipline.
- Students should have gained some considerable aggregate marks in their respective graduation degrees.
- The university from which students have gained their graduation degree should hold accreditation and recognition from regulatory bodies such as AICTE, UGC, DEB, and the Government of India.
- Interested working professionals who want to pursue higher studies in their respective fields should hold considerable working experience.
- Several universities also take scores of MBA entrance examinations such as CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, SNAP, and others.
- Interested candidates should visit the official website of the particular university offering an online MBA course.
- They should fill out the online application form on the website of the concerned university along with the mandatory documents such as prior education including Marksheets, passing certificates, and others.
Online MBA syllabus
|Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
|Leadership and Management
|Human Resource Management
|Information Technology Management
Elective Courses (Specialization)
|Supply Chain Management
|Human Resources Management
|Information Technology Management
|Data Analytics/Business Analytics
|Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
|Oil and Gas Management
Other demanding Specializations
Top universities offering Online MBA
- Indian School of Business (ISB)
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIM Calcutta)
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Amity University Online
- Sikkim Manipal University Online
- Chandigarh University Online
- LPU Online
- SVSU Online
- D Y Patil Online University
- Jain University Online
- Manav Rachna Online University
- Suresh Gyan Vihar Online University
- Xavier School of Management (XLRI)
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIM Bangalore)
- Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi (FMS Delhi)
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR)
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad)
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
- International Management Institute (IMI)
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT)
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
- Great Lakes Institute of Management
- UPES online University
- Swami Vivekananda Subharti Online University
Top Recruiting Industries
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Hindustan Unilever
- Aditya Birla Group
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- ITC Limited
Frequently Asked Queries
Yes, working professionals can pursue an Online MBA program without disrupting their jobs and other commitments. The online mode of learning enables working professionals to access quality education in their respective specializations from anywhere and anytime.
An online MBA degree program lasts for 2 years but some universities provide a window of extra time with which working professionals and other candidates can attain their degrees flexibility anywhere and anytime.
Yes, an online MBA degree holds accreditation from apex regulatory bodies such as AICTE, UGC, and DEB which makes the online MBA course one of the most sought-after courses around the globe.