Online MA in Education
The Online Master of Arts programme in Education is essentially equivalent to the regular Master of Arts programme.
Offered By -6 Universities
Course Duration - 2 years
Get more information about
Online MA in Education
Fill in these details and unveil the power of Online MA in Education
Your Personal Data is safe with us.
Online MA in Education : Overview
The Online Master of Arts programme in Education is essentially equivalent to the regular Master of Arts programme. A bachelor's degree from a recognized university is the essential fundamental requirement to be eligible for this postgraduate program.
This postgraduate programme is designed to cater to the needs of students with essential skills and knowledge. The meticulous curriculum is designed to equip students with balanced theoretical and practical knowledge. Students opting for this programme have an additional edge over the traditional postgraduate course as they can attain their postgraduate degree at their own pace and in the comfort of their place. International students from friendly countries can also apply for this programme. Students from friendly countries may need to score SAT and IELTS exams to gain admission in this dynamic field of Education. Students need to avoid visiting the campus for their learning. They can accomplish their educational journey at their own pace. Working professionals opting for this course seamlessly balance their education with gaining valuable work experience.
|Master of Arts in Education
|2 years (4 semesters)
|Graduates from any recognised university
|INR 5,000 to INR 6,000
Key Features of Online MA in Education
- The MA in Education prgramme is an AICTE and UGC-DEB-approved course.
- Universities offering Online MA in Education accept applications from all around the globe.
- An undergraduate degree is the essential qualification to apply for an online MA in Education.
- The online MA programme enables students to gain leadership roles in this dynamic MA Education field.
Curriculum of Online MA in Education
|Technology in Teaching
|ICT in Education
|Development and Teaching Learning Process -1
|Development and Teaching Learning Process -2
|Philosophical Foundations of Education
|Sociological Foundations of Education
|Educational Management -1
|Educational Management -2
|Development of Educational System
|Contemporary Education in India
Qualification Required for Online MA in Education
- Under Graduation or equivalent
- Students must gain their degree from a recognized university/ institution.
- Working professionals can apply for an Online MA in Education.
- Foreign students from friendly countries like Nepal, Bhutan, and Maldives can apply for this programme.
- Online MA programme in Education is valid worldwide.
Admission Process for Online MA Education
- Applicants must register themselves on the official website of the university.
- Fill out the application form.
- The registration fee must be paid, if any.
- Mandatory documents such as prior educational certificates, address proof, contact details, etc., must be submitted.
- Course Fee must be paid.
- They get designated enrollment numbers in the admission confirmation email.
Other Online MA Specialisations in Demand
Career Opportunities of Online MA in Education
- Content Writer
- Administrative Manager
- Programme Manager
- Programme Coordinator
- Secondary School Teacher
- Learning and Development Consultants