Top Objectives of HRM (Human Resource Management)
Top Objectives of HRM (Human Resource Management),Jan 11, 2024
Jan 11, 2024
Human Resource Management (HRM) is the practice of managing personnel as valuable assets within an organization. Individuals engaged in this field are often referred to as human capital. The primary objective of the HR Manager is to optimize the utilization of personnel while minimizing risks and maximizing return on investment (ROI), similar to other business assets.
Human resource management (HRM) involves supervising the management of personnel within an organization. Due to the dynamic nature of people, each individual possesses unique reasonable abilities and attitudes. Additionally, individuals vary significantly from one another and are influenced by various factors.
What is the Goal of HRM?
The primary objective of Resource Management is to ensure a consistent experience for employees and all individuals involved in the management and objectives of the organization. Key priorities of HR Manager include ensuring the availability of resources, facilitating easy access to information, timely compensation, and compliance, among other factors.
The goals of the Human Resource Manager are largely influenced by the overall goals of the organization and its specific industry. HR Manager aims to create a conducive working environment by centralizing data and enhancing efficiency.
What is HRM and How Does it Work?
Experienced HR professionals are responsible for managing HR tasks daily in an organization. Typically, companies have a separate HR department to handle human resources.
The size, structure, and roles within HR departments vary across different companies. Smaller organizations often have a few HR practitioners who handle a wide range of HR functions. In larger companies, there may be dedicated personnel for specific tasks such as recruitment, migration and visa handling, talent acquisition, perks, compensation, and more. Although different HR roles are specialized, there can be some overlap in job tasks.
What is an Online MBA in HRM
An Online MBA in HR Management is a strategic program crafted especially for working professionals looking to advance their careers in human resources. The flexible mode of online learning allows students, including those residing in remote areas and working professionals, to access a comprehensive curriculum that has been crafted by experienced faculty and industry experts that covers fundamental aspects of HR Management. The Online MBA encompasses business principles with specialized HR courses. The online MBA program in Human Resource Management (HRM) offers a holistic understanding of industry-specific dynamics and organizational development. The online MBA program is an ideal choice for individuals who are juggling their personal and professional commitments and want to continue their higher studies in HR Management that allow them to attain their degrees and is worldwide acceptable. The online MBA program in HR Management enables students to enhance their skills in the educational journey of two years, making them adept at navigating the complexities of HR in today's dynamic business landscape.
What are the goals HRM organization?
- The HRM function starts here, marking the beginning of achieving organizational objectives. A key goal of Human Resource Management is to align with business needs and goals to be effective. This involves workforce management, addressing staffing needs like recruitment and onboarding, managing payroll administration, and handling retirement processes, all of which contribute to the organization's goals.
- An HR Manager should be driven in commending for initiatives a better work environment. Personnel can enjoy traditional benefits such as leave approvals, reimbursement request acknowledgment, and more. An HR Manager is also responsible for building and maintaining a sustainable work culture and developing honest relationships among team members.
- Blending team members is one of the most important duties of an HR Manager. HR should develop such an environment in an organization where team members can easily communicate easily.
- HR Managers should motivate team members which ultimately helps them keep things on track. HR Managers should encourage the team to avoid bad thoughts that cause diversions in their minds. HR Managers should ensure that employees are given the power to express their opinions which means they should speak out what they feel.
Objectives of HRM
- The HRM should represent social responsibility by addressing societal demands and concerns while minimizing any adverse impact on the business. Companies that neglect to utilize their resources for the betterment of society may face limitations. For instance, legislation may be enacted by society to restrict the utilization of human resources.
- The primary objective of HRM is to recognize its role in enhancing organizational effectiveness. However, HRM is not an end goal in itself, but rather a means to assist the organization in achieving its core objectives.
- The HRM ensures that the level of commitment from any department aligns with the demands of the organization. If the HRM is either more or less competent than what the organization requires, it results in a waste of resources.
- The Human Resource Management system supports employees in achieving their personal goals, as long as these goals enhance their overall contribution to the organization. Meeting employees' objectives is crucial for retaining, engaging, and motivating them. Failure to meet these goals can lead to decreased performance and satisfaction, ultimately resulting in employee turnover.
Other Specialization in Online MBA
|MBA in Marketing Management
|MBA in Operations Management
|MBA in HR Management
|MBA in IT Management
|MBA in Business Analytics
|MBA in International Business Management
|MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
|MBA in Data Science
|MBA in Finance and Marketing (Dual)
|MBA in Data Science and Analytics (Dual)
|MBA in Healthcare Management
|MBA in Marketing & HR Management
|MBA in Project Management
|MBA in Retail Management
|MBA in Banking & Finance Management
|MBA in Digital Marketing
|MBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership (Dual)
|MBA in Digital Marketing and Ecommerce
|MBA in Financial Markets Management
|MBA in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
|MBA in Fintech Management
|MBA in Hospital & Healthcare Management
|MBA in Oil and gas Management
|MBA in Agri Business Management
|MBA in Hospitality Management
|MBA in Hospital Administration
|MBA in Banking and Insurance
|MBA in Human Resource Management and
Finance Management (Dual)
|MBA in Production and Operation Management
|MBA in Finance Management
Frequently Asked Queries
A1. The success of an organization heavily relies on the role of human resource management. This includes tasks such as finding and hiring the most suitable employees, nurturing their abilities and expertise, keeping them motivated and engaged, and fostering a positive work environment. When HR management is effective, it leads to increased productivity, higher employee satisfaction, lower turnover rates, and overall improved business performance.
A2. The responsibility of human resource management includes creating and executing training and development initiatives that improve the knowledge, skills, and capabilities of employees. These initiatives contain various activities such as orientation sessions, on-the-job training, workshops, mentoring, and career development opportunities. The ultimate goal of HRM system is to support employees in maximizing their potential.